Monday, April 5, 2010

Yipppeeee!

Excitement!
I'm going to be a Resident Counselor at Lakeshore this summer.
I'm absolutely stoked.
I'm going to miss PUF a lot, but...last year when I went in to interviews I wanted RC...and...this is obviously where God wants me to be. :)
I'm so so nervous about the summer, but I know that God is going to work out all the kinks.
It's going to be interesting, transitioning from Activity Staff to RC...hrm. Yay for something new. For a challenge.
Abbie went from AS to RC last summer...and she did a rockin job.
I was soo nervous during interviews. So so nervous. And I cried, which I wasn't real fond of, but hey...it happens.
I'm sooo soo excited. May 21st can't come fast enough.
Oh, and I'll be 20 in 20 days. That's pretty exciting too, I guess. Although it makes me feel old. Haha.
My cousins are down from Michigan. I need to go see them. Will probably do that a little later today.
This is probably going to end up being a bit of a prayer blog. I don't post on here much...but, hopefully that'll change.
I woke up at like 5 this morning. I'm so tired. A nap sounds good. Haha.
Anyways...I'm so blessed to be a part of the ministry at Lakeshore again this summer! I'm excited to see what God has in store for us all. I look forward to all of the campers that will be a part of my life and I just pray that we as a staff help them have an amazing experience at camp.
I'm also excited to start working on my application for CSM more. They start taking applications for the fall internship in June. Eeek! I hope something happens with this...if it's God's will.
I got to talk to Ms. Wiggins at interviews...she's so wonderful. I love her. She's amazing. And she might be going to Ireland on a mission trip! Ah! I wanna be like her when I'm her age...exploring the world and showing God's love. She's been to Antartica! And Cuba!! She has sooo many amazing stories. I just want to go spend a week with her and listen to her the entire time.

Anywho...I think I am going to go take that nap. Maybe outside on the trampoline. :D

I hope you are all well [even though I don't think anyone really reads this...but...if you do.]
Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just found your blog. *looks around* nice place you got here. :D

    ReplyDelete