Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Abridged Update.

Hey. I've not updated this in ages. Giant apologies. I guess sometimes I just get so into living life, that I forget to sit down and share what that's lookin' like for me?

Anyways. The abridged version of the last 6 1/2 months is as follows:

Philly rocks, I love it a lot. I got crazy busy being on various committees at the shelter. It was fantastic. I hosted a few groups, all of them were wonderful and I really enjoyed my time with them and learned a lot. Yay for being the "ninth member" instead of the rando city host. The weather was absolutely beautiful, so I walked a lot. Took lots of pictures. I got a second roomie, she was supa sweet. Both my roomies moved out. Last week in Philly people tried breaking into my house one night. But God is good and everything worked out just fine. I moved back to KY. Which was nice, but hard at the same time. I missed the city a lot, but it was good to have time with some of my fam and friends. I got to go spend some time at camp, and even work there for a week which was so so wonderful. AND. As I said a few sentences ago, God is good. He opened a door for me to come back to Philly. I took it. I ran right on through that door. There was a bit of hesitation, but not too much. Sometimes it's just hard to be 900 miles away from people who mean a whole whole lot to you. And by sometimes, I mean always. But I moved back here three weeks ago. A new chapter. So that's where I'm at now. I'm not sure what this chapter will hold, but I'm not the author thankfully.

I guess that's all I really have to say for now. I need to get my reading done for life group tonight, and I'm going to write a few letters. I just thought I'd finally update this, just in case anyone still checks it from time to time. I might try to get back into blogging, but I can't say I've ever been very consistent with it.

I hope everyone is well!

Em

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great things and I am so proud of you! Here's to the next six and a half months! =) love ya

    ReplyDelete